The Risk Management Association of India is organising a technical/research risk paper writing contest to encourage young risk professionals to write on this subject.
The contest is open to all not just in India, but also abroad, and submissions must be original contributions in the form of an essay, research paper, technical paper or case study. The contribution should be exclusive to the contest and should not have been published elsewhere in same or modified form.
The length of the paper should range from 3,500 to 7,500 words. Winners stand to win cash prizes and association membership.
Suggested risk management areas which could be covered include, though are not limited to the following topics:
1. Changing landscape of Risk Management – Future trends
2. Digital Risk Management
3. Enterprise Risk Management
4. Reputation Risk Management
5. Environmental risk and disaster preparedness
6. Business continuity risk – prepare for future disruption
7. Credit/NPA Risk management
8. NBFC and Liquidity Risk
9. Macroeconomic evolutions and Capital Markets Risk
10. Fraud – Risk Management
11. Operational Risk
12. Managing Health Risk
Keen participants should email email@example.com with their proposed topic. The final deadline for contributions is 15 December 2018.
More information can be found at the association’s website here.