News eCin18 Aug 2017

Top 10 life insurers command 71% share of market

18 Aug 2017

The 10 biggest life insurers in China saw a market share of 70.9% of total premiums for the first six months of the year, leaving the remaining 29.1% share to be fought over by 72 other insurers, according to data from the CIRC.

eWeekly China Newsletter is available to eChina subscribers only.

Please login to read the full news

Please Click here to subscribe eChina.

Note that your comment may be edited or removed in the future, and that your comment may appear alongside the original article on websites other than this one.

 
Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Recent Comments

Other News


Follow Asia Insurance Review