According to a McKinsey report last month, developing APAC markets contributed to 31% of total premium growth from 2010 to 2017. Together with the North American market (42%), it made up the bulk (73%) of total premium growth during that period.
If you are already a subscriber
OR sign-up for a trial access here
Note that your comment may be edited or removed in the future, and that your comment may appear alongside the original article on websites other than this one.
Launch demo modal