Who can enter?
- Entries are invited from around the region and can focus on domestic or regional activities.
- Entries in more than one category are allowed. Organisations, teams or individuals may be nominated for an award by a third party or by self-nomination through submission of an application.
If you are nominating yourself or your own company, using the criteria for guidance, explain in not more than 1,200 words why your company or chosen individual should win the award.
If you are nominating another individual or company, submit the nomination form and a 200-word statement summarising why the applicant would be a worthy recipient of the award. If the nomination is shortlisted, the awards administrators will contact the nominee and invite them to submit a full application for the award categories in which they have been nominated.
Where to send your entries
Submit your entries by:
- 14 May 2019 (third-Party Nominations)
- 31 May 2019 (self-Nominations)
Online OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A nomination form is included with this brochure on page 15 or may be completed online at the nomination page.
- All entries must be written in English and must specifically address the criteria.
- Entries must not exceed 1,200 words
- Entries received without the 1,200-word write-up or 200-word statement (where applicable) will NOT be considered. (Should the word count of an application exceed the word limit, the judges will not read it.)
- Entries may include additional supporting documents but will be limited to two pages.
- Write-ups must use the following format: The font used must be Times New Roman, size 13; Left and right margins must be 1.0” each; Line spacing between lines must be 1.0.
- A representative from the finalists in some of the categories will be invited to meet the panel of judges on 3 September 2019 for a 10-minute interview in Singapore.
- Finalists may be requested to submit a three minute video for the judging on 3 September 2019
- The organisers reserve the right to publish some or all information of winning entries given at nomination.
- The verdict of the judging panel is final, as scrutinised by the independent auditor, KPMG.
For all categories, the qualifying period is from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019.