Asia Insurance Review, the leading regional journal and strategic partner for over two decades, is embarking on a new journey on the occasion of its 25th anniversary to provide strategic intelligence on risk management for the insurance industry and beyond.
With the dynamic changes in today’s world that continue to pose new challenges to the business environment constantly, our new Asia Risk Management eWeekly will keep its readers updated on current risks, how they may impact businesses and how the relevant industries are dealing with them.
- At least 48 weekly editions annually with 240 news items
- Coverage of risk management issues in Asia
- Coverage of risk management issues for Asian companies looking abroad, including Middle East and global risk management highlights
- Countries in Asia covered include Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
- Countries in Middle East covered include Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, and global risk issues relevant to the Organisation of Islamic Conferences (OIC) which includes the Middle Eastern, African, Southeast Asian and other countries with a sizeable Muslim population.
- A broad spectrum of risk management topics including financial risk management, political risks, cyber risks, sector-specific risks ranging from aviation to energy, emerging markets, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, loss prevention, preventive risk management, risk mitigation, crisis management, transfer risks through buying insurance etc
- Targeted at corporate risk managers of all commercial entities including MNCs, listed companies, SMEs, governments and associations, underwriters, planners, and those involved in foresight and horizon-scanning work
- Comments and opinions from experts
- Coverage of major risk-related industry events and conferences.
To Subscribe, Click Here!
For advertising opportunities and partnerships, please contact Ms Sheela Suppiah-Raj at firstname.lastname@example.org