Celent and Asia Insurance Review honored nine insurance companies with the 8th Asia Insurance Technology Awards at this year's 3rd Asia Cyber Risk Summit that took place in Singapore on the 17 and 18 of September 2018.
The Asia Insurance Technology Awards (AITAs) recognize excellence and innovation in the use of technology within the insurance industry in the Asia-Pacific region. The 2018 winners were chosen from a highly competitive field consisting of 42 qualifying nominations from insurers in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, India and the Asia-Pacific headquarters of global insurers.
This year's winners are:
Legacy and ecosystem modernisation
- China Continent Property & Casualty Insurance Company Ltd (CCIC), China
- Bajaj Allianz Genera Insurance Co. Ltd, India
- Kotak Life Insurance Company Limited, India
Data, analytics and AI
- Taikang Insurance Group Co. Ltd, China
- Reliance General Insurance Co Ltd, India
Digital and omnichannel technologies:
- Cathay Life Insurance, Taiwan
- Taiwan Life Insurance Co., Ltd, Taiwan
Innovation and emerging technologies
- Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd, India.
Winners by year