Product Innovation and Technology
- New World, New Customers – How Insurers Adapt to Disruptive Customers
- Neo Insurers – Will Incumbents Catch up or Risk Being Obsolete?
- Legal Challenges and Opportunities for Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Can Blockchain go Mainstream?
- Best Practices for Embracing AI
- Which Technology works and which just Buzzwords?
- Digital & Connected Health Technology Solutions
- Actuarial and Future of Financial Modelling
- The rise of e-wallets/mobile payment platforms and how insurers can work with this new form of financial inclusion
- Special High Level Panel on What drives the insurance business: Technology or Insurance
Panel: Innovation Trends in InsurTech 2020
- Trends and Technologies that are looking to disrupt in
- Players to watch out
Panel: Creating New Insurance Digital Customer Experience
- Captitalise insurtechs expertise to improve digital experience
- Shift mindset from a technology first to customer in mind
Panel: Lead Transformation in Rapid Changing Environment
- Strategy to keeping competitive edge
- How disruption is redefining leadership
- How InsurTech can Close the Protection Gap
- Insurance Distribution in Future - Intermediated or direct?
- From Competing to Partnering
- Does incumbent and insurtech partnership change the potential of radical change?
- Intermediaries in the Digital Age
Piloting Proof of Concept
- Investors Panel Discussion: In Search of a Unicorn
- Investors approaching the InsurTech market today
- What drawing their attention?
- Way to enabling startups to disrupt in heavily regulated market
- Fireside Chat: Overcoming obstacles for startup success - What makes a great startup?
Special High Level Panel on Future of Insurance: A 2020 Vision of AI Driven Insurance Business
- Practical use cases for AI in Insurance
- Building successful AI strategies
- Expected impact from AI within the next 5 years
- Can AI assist with faster claims settlement, increased process efficiency and reduced costs?