Launch of 3rd Asia Trusted Life Agents & Advisers Awards: Nominations open
Source: Asia Insurance Review | Jan 2018
The 3rd Asia Trusted Life Agents & Advisers Awards has been launched by Asia Insurance Review and Asia Advisers Network, together with co-organiser LIMRA.
Nominations are now open till 28 February 2018.
The Awards is actively supported by several of the insurance organisations and associations, too, serving as a neutral platform to salute the best in agency and advisory across markets and companies beyond production figures.
The regional Awards with Mr Mark Tucker, now Group Chairman, HSBC Holdings, as the Patron has seen winners over the past two editions come from eight markets: China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
The winners are picked by a distinguished judging panel of insurance leaders, association heads and experts in a highly transparent process that is independently audited. This year, some 20 industry leaders will again serve as judges.
There are 12 categories for the Awards:
- Insurance Agent of the Year
- Financial Adviser of the Year
- Rookie Insurance Agent of the Year
- Insurance Agency Leader of the Year
- Rookie Insurance Agency Leader of the Year
- Inspirational Agent/Leader of the Year
- Digital Agent/Agency Leader of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
- Affinity/Bank Partner of the Year
- Technology Provider of the Year for Agents
- Insurance Company of the Year for Agents
- Executive Champion of the Year
Winners will be announced at the Awards dinner on 7 May 2018 in Manila, held in conjunction with East Asian Insurance Congress. A