Asia Insurance Review, the premier insurance publication which has served as the voice of the insurance industry of Asia for more than 25 years, has launched the first-ever Asia Trusted Life Agents and Advisers Awards to recognise and salute excellence in this area of distribution.
With Manulife as Lead Sponsor, LIMRA as Co-Organiser, and Mr Mark Tucker, Group CEO of AIA, as Patron, the Awards goes beyond figures and sales target to support the insurance industry’s march towards greater professionalism and higher standards on the distribution front, as well as help enhance the image of insurance to the man in the street by highlighting stars and winners.
Individuals and companies have until 30 April 2016 to nominate themselves or third parties for the awards. There will be two rounds of judging, a process that will be independently audited with winners only announced at a Gala Dinner on 12 July 2016 in Singapore.
The 12 Award categories are:
• Insurance Agent of the Year
• Insurance Adviser of the Year
• Rookie Insurance Agent of the Year
• Insurance Agency Leader of the Year
• Rookie Insurance Agency Leader of the Year
• Life Agents’/Managers’ Association of the Year
• Affinity/Bank Partner of the Year
• Technology Provider of the Year for Agents
• Inspirational Agent/Leader of the Year
• Executive Champion of the Year
• Life Broker of the Year
• Insurance Company of the Year for Agents
In conjunction with the Asia Trusted Life Agents and Advisers Awards, Asia Insurance Review has launched Agents Weekly Insurance News (Agents WIN) – a weekly update on the most important life insurance industry news and tips for agents and advisers.