News Risk Management14 Jun 2023

Asset managers ignoring biodiversity

| 14 Jun 2023

New analysis has revealed that only 38% of the participants in a research (26,500 voters) cast favourably on their companies biodiversity proposals. The remaining 62% either cast their vote against the proposals or they abstained or did not vote.

eWeekly ARM Newsletter is available to ARM and Magazine subscribers only.

Please login to read the full news

Please Click here to subscribe ARM.

Note that your comment may be edited or removed in the future, and that your comment may appear alongside the original article on websites other than this one.

Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Recent Comments
Other News

Follow Asia Insurance Review