News Non-Life17 Nov 2023

Malaysia:MAA Group in US$58m deal to sell Philippine general insurance unit

| 17 Nov 2023

MAA Group is proposing to sell an 85% stake in its Philippine general insurance business -- MAA General Assurance Philippines (MAAGAP) -- for $49.3m in cash, with an option to sell the remaining 15% stake for $8.7m within a 14-month period.

Archived articles are available to Magazine subscribers only.

If you are already a subscriber

OR sign-up for a trial access here

For Full Access to the magazine SUBSCRIBE here.
Enter the code shown above in the box below.

Note that your comment may be edited or removed in the future, and that your comment may appear alongside the original article on websites other than this one.

Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Recent Comments
Other News

Follow Asia Insurance Review