AIR+09 Jan 2020

The next-level play?

| 09 Jan 2020


Razer, a company that specialises in making gaming peripherals, is leading a consortium that has submitted an application for a full digital banking license in Singapore. FWD is among the five partners that will hold a 40% stake in the group, while Razer FinTech will hold the remaining 60%.

Archived articles are available to Magazine subscribers only.

If you are already a subscriber

OR sign-up for a trial access here Trial Access

For Full Access to the magazine SUBSCRIBE here.

Note that your comment may be edited or removed in the future, and that your comment may appear alongside the original article on websites other than this one.

 
Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Recent Comments

Other News


Follow Asia Insurance Review