News China24 Jul 2020

5% of the elderly are heavily dependent in activities of daily living

| 24 Jul 2020

One in 20 (4.8%) of the elderly polled in a survey area are severely dependent in terms of activities of daily living (ADL), 7% have moderate dependence, and the total dependency rate is 11.8%, according to the "2018-2019 China Long-term Care Research Report".

eWeekly China Newsletter is available to eChina subscribers only.

Please login to read the full news

Please Click here to subscribe eChina.

Note that your comment may be edited or removed in the future, and that your comment may appear alongside the original article on websites other than this one.

 
Error : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Recent Comments
Other News


Follow Asia Insurance Review