On a growth path and in line with the digital disruption in the insurance industry, Asia Insurance Review, the leading professional regional insurance publication, serving as the voice of the insurance industry of Asia is expanding its digital presence.
We are looking for experienced professionals who can work independently, cope with tight deadlines and meet targets and be ready to travel extensively given the regional and global nature of the business:
DYNAMIC CONFERENCE PRODUCER
A dynamic self-achiever to plan, produce, market and manage technical insurance B2B events and conferences of importance to the insurance industry both live and webinars. The person must be tech-savvy and able to research and network online with industry leaders to suss out key needs of market for conferences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and execute the overall production of conferences in Asia Pacific
- Responsible for researching conference concept, content and topics of the events assigned
- Conduct in-depth research and develop conference programme & agenda
- Responsible for the Content production on events collaterals and work with designer to ensure all collaterals are in order
- Work closely with sales team to generate potential revenue for the events as well as ensuring the delegates sales team deliver high quality audience
- Identify and secure high-level speakers
Interested candidates, please email with full details and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org