Media Kit 2021
Your Gateway To Asia
Asia Insurance Review is 30!!
Three decades have passed and Asia Insurance Review (AIR) has reached this milestone, having witnessed and experienced the ups and downs of the Asian Insurance industry for 30 years! We have been through the highs and lows with you – the celebrations and the challenges – so we have seen it all! We are honoured to have served the industry thus far and continue to do so, in the pole position as the Number 1 magazine! No other insurance magazine can boast the same! And now even stronger with much, much more to give – our new extensive reach into the international markets now extends not only to Asia Pacific, but also to MENA and the broader African markets, UK, Europe and US with a formidable tenacity unlike any other publication. Our global reach strengthens our position and puts us in the unique position of being able to serve you, our valued reader, with opportunities like never before!
Add to this the history of our new sister publications in the UK and US via Business Insurance and Commercial Risk, our stable is now global.
AIR, with our premium content AIR+ and our AIR e-Daily, is still the most read, most powerful, leading regional professional insurance platform in Asia. We continue to be the sole official media partner at all major insurance industry events in Asia, including EAIC, SIRC, PIC, AAC, GIF and with our sister publication, Middle East Insurance Review, also serve as official media for GAIF, FAIR, AIO and Sharm Rendezvous.
Whilst 2020 was a year that shook the ground of the insurance world, we stand by you into 2021 and beyond. The business environment has changed for sure, but our commitment and tenacity remains stronger and ever. Here’s to another 30 years and more!
We have evolved over the years hand-in-hand with the market and have developed our products to stay in touch with market needs. For example, we have incorporated video as well as more intensive, on-the-spot news via our product AIR+. In line with this, the Asia Insurance Industry Awards trophy remains THE accolade to vie for!
What’s new in 2021?
EVERYTHING! Whilst 2020 tested us all, it also brought so many new opportunities. We will continue to increase our stable of products as well as engage our sister publications from around the world to keep you captivated. So bring on 2021!
What we offer
- Our constantly evolving website www.asiainsurancereview.com is the most visited insurance news website in Asia, and 3rd globally!
- AIR provides on-the-spot video news, and extensive interactive features to make us the most-read Asian insurance news.
- Comprehensive coverage of life and general insurance, reinsurance and brokers, as well as our dedicated columns on risk management and regulations.
- Saluting excellence, the most prestigious Asia Insurance Industry Awards have been a mainstay of the industry for over two decades.
- The Trusted Life Agents & Advisers Awards continue to promote life insurance, as well as the cause of life agents and advisers.
- Our dedication to support the industry’s march towards excellence, utmost professionalism and growth continue to be our main focus.
- In addition to our wide range of high-level conferences, including flagship events such as the India Rendezvous, CEO Summit, CFO Summit, and the Takaful Rendezvous, AIR also seeks to engage market leaders and clients through webinars and roundtables on topics of importance to our readers. So watch this space for new and innovative events!
What we cover
Everything in one magazine, reputed as the go-to reference point for Asia’s insurance industry:
- Profiles of Asia-Pacific markets, giving you comprehensive information on each territory in Asia, including regulatory updates, state of the general and life insurance industry, reinsurance, broking and InsurTech
- Cover stories exploring emerging big industry issues in depth
- Guest editorials and interviews with industry leaders and regulators in Asia
- Insight from The Geneva Association, the global think tank of the insurance industry; plus
- Risk-management and insurance investment strategies
Connect with other people and join in the conversation, get the latest info, discuss the most recent updates. We update our social media sites every day and we welcome comments and discussion on our pages.
Your Tweet will be seen by over 1,700 followers via @AIRedaily and each Tweet will have an average of 1,000 impressions.
Your message will reach over 1,600 followers on LinkedIn via /company/asia-insurance-review. Each post will have 1,500 impressions on average guaranteed.